April 29, 2015
Spring is getting off to a great start at Joe Lambert Mastering, and the key word this season is “NEW“. We’ve got a great new studio in an amazing new neighborhood, and new businesses seem to pop up constantly around our new home right outside the Grove Street PATH station of “New York’s 6th Borough,” Jersey City.
So far, we’ve been amazed by how easy it has been for our clients to get to the new studio for attended sessions. To be honest, we were nervous at first. But so many of our regulars are saying the trip to JC has been as easy—or even easier—than the trek out to DUMBO.
- This month, Joe is especially excited to have mastered a fantastic new track by longtime clients The National. You can hear it and read more on Pitchfork.
- On March 31st, David Duchovany of the X-Files fame released his first single. This track, and Duchovany’s upcoming album, were mastered by Joe. Great performances and tones throughout.
- We’re also excited to have seen Joe’s clients Lowland Hum featured in NPR Music’s First Listen. Check out the feature review at NPR.org
- JLM clients Odetta were voted band of the month by the readers of indie rock mainstay, The Deli Magazine, while Brooklyn’s Hey Anna had their song “Island” premiered on Nylon.com.
- In Remembrance, the latest release from Delia Gonzalez, also mastered by Joe, is out now on DFA Records.
We hope to see you at the studio sometime soon! The space is bigger and better than ever, and we’ve never been surrounded by so much great food and such great culture. Drop us a line anytime! We love to see your face.